Recent Posts

Monday, August 2, 2010

MY C.B white dress 'wannabe'!

Okay, Z and I do movie nites (@home of course) often....thanks to downloaded HD movies LOL!)....so, last friday evening, he was nice enough to surprise me with SEX AND THE CITY 2, the movie lah....not the other nouns in the title itself..... :P

Almost at the very beginning, you'll surely notice SJP aka C.B (Carrie Bradshaw) in this plain but sooooo gorgeous jersey white dress with V-neckline.....and I was hooked on it....wishing I own one....one in this WHITE....and err...a few others in navy blue maybe.....and prints!!!??!!!

And, fyi, weekendsssss ago......i mentioned i wanna get down to cutting and sewing a navy blue fabric i got for myself....but it never happened......swarmed with thingssss and more thingsssss......but on saturday nite, I got a bit insomniac and thus.....started cutting at midnite...finished this 'C.B white-dress-wannabe' at 2+am! LOL!


errr...hmmm.....the lace was not supposed to be there.....but due to unforeseen 'reasons', i ter-cut the skirt tooooo short.....and thus....... hehe.....

(No, the belt was not DIY-ed, I couldn't find my handmade obi belt so it'll have to make do for now!)

Shall upload a pix of me in it....when I could have someone to photograph me later k... hehe...
How do you like it? Like it, dislike it,.....well, I love it! It's also super comfy........



0 comments: