So, this is a kiddie variation, but trust me, it's as finger lickin good as the A.M.M ok!
(coz my madher ate lots of it too, for lunch just now! :D )
- chicken breast meat, diced or sliced (i sliced mine into small pieces so it's easier for the babes)
- potatoes, cubed!
- tomatoes, cubed!
- red onions, minced!
- cooking oil or butter
- some water
- sugar, salt & pepper to taste
- tomato ketchup
***i marinaded my chicken meat with salt, pepper, light soy sauce & black sesame oil.
But even if you skip this step, i doubt this dish won't turn out just as nice :D
HOW YOU DO IT?
1) Heat up oil in wok
2) Add in onions, fry till fragrant!
3) Throw in potatoes, cook for a while till it's soft enough to eat! (otherwise, don't blame me if you kid refuses to swallow it)
4) Add in chicken meat, fry till cooked.
5) Then, put a few tablespoonfuls of tomato ketchup, sugar, salt & pepper to taste!
6) Add some water if you don't like it dry!
Yummmm!!!!! I love it too! Btw, i skip putting any starch into it coz i personally feel it's not necessary, but those who cook this dish with more water, you can add it if that's what u like.
Kyra loves it, ate a whole plateful of it with rice, Maia loves it, Madher loves it (i suspect), I love it.....EVERYBODY loves it....
So, what are you waiting for?