Recent Posts

Monday, April 12, 2010

Old Bohemian Navy Dresses

I did these yesterday, it only took 45 minutes for both actually and anybody who can sew straight lines can do it too really! The TEE is an Old Navy V-neck snug fit tee that I bought for RM5 each, from factory outlet....meant to be used for our TEE SHIRT PRINTING project with the babes, but because it's not really the white plain tee I had in mind, I hesitated on it for many weeks....and finally yesterday, I found an old fabric remnant from my youngest sis' bohemian skirt that she shortened! And tadaaaa!!!!

These dresses are super stretchy and lightweight, perfect for our scorching weather, and besides, I never like to dress them up in big boyish tee and shorts and then look sloppy, even at home! Don't get me wrong, I am not those mummy who shops endlessly for the lil girls' dresses, I hardly do that actually....I just like to see them in decent presentable play clothes that's also comfortable with a hint of style :D

0 comments: