Recent Posts

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tiered MAXI Dress!

I can't wait to show you guys this dress I made in the morning while the babes were in school. Saw the new arrival japanese cottons in store the other day, could not resist the beautiful vivid prints and smooth 100% cotton.......and while blog-hopping two days ago, came across
MODA BAKE SHOP featuring a spring/easter dress and that's where I got inspired to do this! I think the 'summer-like' weather plays a part in my urges to make comfy (& stylish of course!) dresses...somewhat.....

Made a matching flower hairclip/brooch to complete the look too...hehe....but I am most glad coz my estimation of Kyra's height and size is right.......PHEW!!! (Don't you hate to do alterations!?) It has smockings at the back so the dress will fit nicely and comfortably! Now, I am very tempted to make one for myself :P

0 comments: